– Co-Founder and Creative Director, Pilates BodyTree®
– BodyTree Academy Faculty
– Fletcher Pilates® Professional Teacher
– Pilates Method Alliance (PMA®) Certified Teacher
– Presenter of “Pilates for Men” at Fletcher Pilates® Conference (2011)
– Certified Sports Solution Basic Sports Massage therapist
– EBFA® Barefoot Training Rehab specialist
– Fletcher Pilates® Adjunct Faculty (2008-2014)
Daniel has 16 years of teaching experience in personal training and group exercises. He has 14 years of experience teaching Pilates to fitness trainers and clients in Singapore, Jakarta and Seoul.
Daniel started studying with Pilates Master Teacher Ron Fletcher (1921-2011) since 2004 and was chosen by Fletcher Pilates® International as a Fletcher Adjunct Faculty since 2008.
A firm advocate of education, Daniel strongly believes that an understanding of anatomy and body mechanics makes exercising more effective. This dedication culminated in the BTA Movement Anatomy™ series.