– Co-Founder, Pilates BodyTree®
– Co-Founder and Managing Director, BodyTree Academy
– BodyTree Academy Faculty
– Fletcher Pilates® Professional Teacher
– Pilates Method Alliance (PMA®) Certified Pilates Teacher
– Yamuna® Body Rolling Certified Practitioner
– Certified Teacher in Pre and Postnatal Pilates Specialist Program™
– Fletcher Pilates® Faculty (2012-2014)
– Fletcher Pilates® Adjunct Faculty (2008-2011)
– Presenter at Polestar Pilates Retreat, KL, Malaysia (2012)
– Presenter at Asian Fitness Convention, Pattaya, Thailand (2012)
– Presenter at International Association for Dance Medicine & Science, Singapore (2012)
Kris is a Co-Founder of Pilates BodyTree® and believes that Pilates is a way of living and the MUST-HAVE foundation for any other forms of sports and mobility fitness training. She has been practising Pilates for the past 20 years and teaching for 12 years.
Kris specializes in working with women in their 30s and 40s who balance family and career to maintain their energy levels and mobility fitness so that they shine at work and at home and enjoy balanced and meaningful lives. She teaches Pilates to effect a positive and independent change and continues to witness how empowering it is for her students when they move better and well.
Kris is also a Co-Founder and Managing Director of BodyTree Academy (BTA) that provides Pilates teaching training and continuing education in Singapore and South-East Asia for fitness professionals. Since 2007, she has been teaching and mentoring students on their journeys to becoming Pilates teachers.
Kris studied with Pilates Master Teacher and Elder Ron Fletcher (1921-2011) since 2004. In 2014, she spearheaded the launch of the BTA Pilates Matwork teacher training program and the BTA Comprehensive Pilates teacher training program along with her BTA faculty team, Daniel Chan and Jerry Teo.