- Bachelor in Business Management (Merit), Marketing major
- BodyTree Academy (BTA) Certified Pilates Teacher
- Fletcher Pilates® Professional Teacher
- Pilates Method Alliance (PMA®) Certified Pilates Teacher
- Certified BASI Pilates® Pilates for Dancers
- Dance Teacher & Health Professional, Level 1 & 2 Certificate (Perfect Form Physiotherapy)
- Pelvic Floor & Core Foundations (Burrell Education)
- BTA Prehab Trainer™
- Intermediate Vocational Ballet Certificate (Royal Academy of Dancing)
- Gymnastics Bodies Athlete Certificate
- Kinesio Taping (KT1 & KT2) Certificate (Kinesio Taping Association)
- Dual Zone Myofascial Release Course (Functional Training Institute)
- EBFA Barefoot Training Specialist® Level 1 and 2
- BARE® Workout Instructor
- Progressing Ballet Technique registered Teacher
Louisa started ballet at the age of five. Her passion for ballet prompted her to aim for to improve her dance technique as she progressed through the Royal Academy of Dance graded examinations, and subsequently led to her embarkment on learning the Pilates methodology.
She took up Pilates Matwork teacher training in year 2005 to strengthen her core, to help her in ballet. Through her journey with Pilates, Louisa discovered tremendous improvement in core strength with a supple body. Having experienced the physical, mental and emotional benefits of Pilates, as well as the improved mind-body awareness and body alignment, Louisa was inspired to commit teaching Pilates fully, and completed the Fletcher Comprehensive Programme.
Having maintained her Pilates conditioning regime during the years in the corporate job, she found that despite the six years hiatus from ballet classes, and that being a lot older by then in terms of years of age, Louisa experienced and noticed an improvement in her ability to dance stronger than before, and in particular improvement in her ballet technique. With her curiosity on the application of Pilates and love for dance and movement, she went on to explore more dance genres from Jazz, Contemporary, Lindy Hop, Flamenco, etc. Her life’s mission is teach others to reach their movement potential and also discover for themselves the benefits of Pilates.