– BSc (Comp)
– BodyTree Academy (BTA) Certified Pilates Teacher
– Fletcher Pilates® Qualified Teacher
– BTA Movement Anatomy™ (Biomechanics & Pathologies)
– Clinical Orthopedic Manual Therapy – Neck
– Pelvic Floor Health & Dysfunction (The Center for Women’s Fitness)
– Gymnastics Bodies Athlete Certificate
Ping’s first encounter with Pilates started back in 2000. Pilates Matwork was new and ‘in’ at that time, which enticed her to give it a try. In months, she saw improvement and tremendous results in her core strength, flexibility and overall posture and that inspired her to become a Pilates Teacher.
Ping has a wealth of experience teaching Matwork at different places. She was part of the Learn to Play programme by the Singapore Sports Council, and taught many corporate classes. Ping suffered fatigue and pain from her desk-bound job and is determined to help executives become pain-free so that their bodies can feel young again and enjoy the simplest things in life, just as Pilates has helped her.
Ping also loves to work with the younger generation as she strongly believes that young children these days are not moving enough. She feels they need to move more so that they can be stronger, keep their minds and body more alert and be able to let their young bodies feel young.